Re: One unclear point in the Vim license

    We had this discussion before.  Most people call the whole thing
    "Linux".  It's just a name that people use.  It's very common for people
    to use a name which isn't 100% right, but they do it anyway.

I am aware of how common this mistake is.  However, this is more than
just a mistake; the misnomer is unfair to us.  To treat us fairly,
would you please call the system "GNU/Linux"?  Even if other people
are unfair, that doesn't mean you should be like them.

    If I ask one of my friends "what is GNU" he doesn't just think of the
    OS, GNU is more than that.

This appears to be a misunderstanding, because GNU is an operating
system--no more, no less.