Re: * Re: Debian Package for Phylip

Scripsit "Tille, Andreas" <TilleA@rki.de>

> on Thu, 25 Oct 2001 I wrote to Debian legel the message

>  http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2001/debian-legal-200110/msg00161.html

> but got neither privat response nor gives archive search any hint
> about a response.

Hm, as far as I can see from the list archives, you posting was a very
hard-to-read one (no introduction to the problem, lots of badly
formatted quotes before any real text begins, etc.). Perhaps if you
repeated your question more concisely somebody would be interested
in writing an ansver?

--
Henning Makholm                            "In my opinion this child doesn't
                                       need to have his head shrunk at all."