Re: Licence question

Scripsit Martin Schulze <joey@finlandia.infodrom.north.de>

> > kdelibs (gpl). I was told that this is a problem. Is there any
> > chance to get it into debian?

> Wasn't the QPL vs. GPL thing resolved nowardays?

AFAIR the resolution consisted of TrollTech eventually giving in
(or, alternatively, coming to their senses) and dual-licensing Qt
under QPL *and* GPL. The QPL alone is still tought (by the
debian-legal consensus, at least) to be incompatible with the GPL.

--
Henning Makholm                        "*Jeg* tænker *strax* på kirkemødet i
                     Konstantinopel i 381 e.Chr. om det arianske kætteri..."