Re: Debian's own stuff and the DFSG...

"Sunnanvind" <sunnanvind@fenderson.com> writes:

> Would it be a terribly bad idea to bring this up for like, a Debian vote
> or so?

If we reach some coherent consensus on what the basic options are,
then sure, a vote is a good idea.  But we haven't gotten near there
yet.  So please, nobody start drafting GR's.  We're having a nice
polite discussion, trying to sort the issues out, and I'm quite sure
that premature attempts to draft GR's will only make it a thousand
times harder to discuss and get to a sane result.