Re: The old DFSG-lemma again...

On Wed, Nov 07, 2001 at 03:19:20AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> The restrictions that come into force under the GNU FDL in the "Copying
> in Quantity" section, and the restrictions that are always in force for
> "standard (paper) book form" under the OPL look very, very similar to
> me.

copying in quantity section lists:

* optional restriction that covers must be included

* restriction that if more than 100 copies are published or distributed
that you include transparent form, or reference to transparent form

* request [not a requirement] that you contact authors well before
distributing large quantities of document.

Which of these is a problem with DFSG?  Or have I missed something?

--
Raul