Re: [ITP] molphy - [Biology] Program Package for Molecular Phylogenetics (fwd)

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 05, 2001 at 03:20:30PM +0100, Tille, Andreas wrote:
> > *** MOLPHY is a free software, and you can use and redistribute it. ***
>
> Please post this to debian-legal and get an opinion.  I would not call this
> a DFSG-compliant license.

ACK, the license must explicitely state that you may modify the
software freely. It doesn't, so it violates DFSG#3, ergo it's not DFSG-free.

Uwe.
--
:------------------ Uwe Hermann <uh1763@hermann-uwe.de> ------------------:
| http://htsserver.sourceforge.net          -- Holsham Traders            |