Public domain fonts?

I was looking at some fonts recently, and I was wondering if I could
package them for Debian.

The website (http://moorstation.org/typoasis/designers/moye/index.htm)
says "A couple of Stephen Moye's Public Domain fonts", but isn't put up
by him.

One font (Trooklern) has only the font file in the zip, with "Developed
by S.G. Moye 1991. Public Domain." in the copyright string (stored in
the font).  Goudy Hundred has a text file with no license statement, and
a similar string in the copyright string. The rest fall into one or the
other category - except one that has

7. I am releasing these typefaces as freeware. That's right:
You don't have to pay me. I am hoping, not in vain, I trust, that
you have a conscience and will not use or appropriate these typefaces
to your use without giving some credit where it is due. In all events,
the notice contained in the fonts must remain intact.

and no license in the copyright string (this one seems to be much later
than the rest - labeled 1997) and one that's broken and license-less.

I realize I can't package the last two; what about the rest of them.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
"I don't care if Bill personally has my name and reads my email and