required source code in MPL/GPL

hi,

from an hardware vendor, i got a binary driver for his hardware
(of course it didn't work on my system because it was compiled
for another kernel version)

it seems that this driver was developed using the file 'dummy_cs.c',
included in the pcmcia package
(at least the symbol names match those from the dummy pcmcia driver)

the pcmcia package is dual-licensed: MPL / GPL.
the way i understand both licenses, they require that the source code
of modified versions gets published, too.
(this is clear for the GPL, but i had problems reading/understanding
MPL)

so my question is:
is there any chance we can force the vendor to publish the source
of his driver?

--
CU,		  / Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen, Germany
Martin Waitz	//  [Ta|i on IRCnet]  [tali.home.pages.de] _________