Re: Combining proprietary code and GPL for in-house use

John Galt <galt@inconnu.isu.edu> writes:

> Hrm.  I'm trying to figure out how you can quote something without reading
> it.................................................you know, I just can't
> feature it.

The front page of lists.debian.org defines certain lists as for
"Users" and others as for "Developers".

> Take it as you will.  But if you see this as anything other than a repeat
> of your "party scene" you're a bigger fool than I thought.

So, who are you, then?

> Why do you need to know my DL information?

Your name is a matter of public record.  For some reason, you are
deeply ashamed either of your name or your activities here, and you
are greatly afraid of having them linked.  The situation is comical,
because you insist that we should pretend you are behaving like a
normal human being, all the while, manifestly not doing so.

> Yeah, but on the three documents you mentioned, if they gave you anything
> off them, I'd be righteously pissed.  In every case above, it's illegal to
> provide information from them without my permission.  You don't have the
> permission, nor will you get it.

For *some* of the information.  Not for all.  Your name is a matter of
public record.

Thomas