three send back changes clauses

Please cc me on any replies.  I'm not currently subscribed to this
list.

I've got three send back changes clauses.  Comments on whether they
are free?

; 2.  Users of this software agree to make their best efforts (a) to
; return to me any improvements or extensions that they make, so that
; these may be included in future releases; and (b) to inform me of
; noteworthy uses of this software.

; I also request that you send me a copy of any improvements that you
; make to this software so that they may be incorporated within it to
; the benefit of the Scheme community.

;;; 2. Users of this software agree to make their best efforts (a) to
;;; return to the MIT Scheme project any improvements or extensions
;;; that they make, so that these may be included in future releases;
;;; and (b) to inform MIT of noteworthy uses of this software.

Thanks
Jim

--
@James LewisMoss <dres@debian.org>      |  Blessed Be!