Re: standard fonts and euro

> 1) All of the fonts in the xfree86 source package are freely licensed.
> (N.B., this is not the case with the upstream XFree86 source tarballs.)

What are the fonts that have been removed ?

> 2) Markus Kuhn has, I believe, extended the coverage of all the 75dpi and
> 100dpi fonts to include ISO 8859-15 and a whole lot more.  This work is
> presently in XFree86's CVS HEAD branch and will be part of 4.1.x.

> So, if you can hold out a little longer, you'll get your wish with no
> labor on your part.

Good. Actually I began working on this. But not a lot. Thanks for
sparing my energy. What about the Type1 fonts ?

Btw, how do you make the Type1 fonts correctly rendered with XFree86 4?
Isn't it supposed to use libt1 to do his rendering ? How do you
activate that ?

Wolfgang