Re: request

US $1000 / each for "posting removal fee" shall be charged just like
SPAM.  To do this, notification on web page may be good idea.

I do not see exact reason behind Sergio Brandano's request. But as
others already said, this is ML and implicit consent was given.
Policing any inappropriate material by list master is beyond Debian's
responsibility and doing so increases Debian's liability.

Having said this, my proposal may be way out.  Just like SPAM, whoever
causes unnessasary work upon list master have to bear its COST.

Debian shall remove archived material if:

(1) Court order and listmaster agree
Debian reserve right to request nessasary cost to whom caused this work.

(2) Request or consent by the poster and list master agree
Debian reserve right to request nessasary cost to requester.
Removal shall be done after payment.

(3) Someone's privacy is violated by annonymous person and list master
feels needs
Debian reserve right to request nessasary cost to whom caused this work.
Debian reserve right not to act on request.

Just my $0.02

--
+  Osamu Aoki <debian@aokiconsulting.com>, GnuPG-key: 1024D/D5DE453D  +