fortunes with quotes from movies such as 'The Matrix' etc.

Hi,

I followed the previous thread from the archives of debian-legal last year
for including fortune packages with quotes from movies etc.

I understand, that this would be considered as Fair Use, as long as
it is correctly attributed. However because of inclusion in the archives,
CDs can be sold for profit, which makes matters complicated.

So, if it is included in the non-free section, would it be ok ? The quotes
are included not for the sole purpose of profit, but with accompanying
software and packages.

Basically, can one include fortune-matrix etc. in any part of the debian
archive today, without bothering about legal trouble.

Thanks,
Please cc me replies as I don't read debian-legal.

viral

--
And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too,
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.