Re: copyright question

Jörgen Hägg <jorgen.hagg@axis.com> writes:

> This copyright notice seems free enough, as I can see they
> don't want any responsibility but do want credit for their work.
> Fair enough I think. :-)
>
> Is this ok for Debian?

Unfortunately, it lacks permission to distribute modified copies
(which turns out to be a separate permission from those to modify and
to distribute).  But that's a hugely common problem.  :)  If you have
any pull with the authors, ask them to explicity add permission to
distribute modified versions.

Either way, it's certainly fine for Debian.