License question about prag

Dear List-members,
I have started to package a software-package for Debian called prag. It is a
replacement for the grap tool belonging to the SysV troff package. Before any
further work I'd like to ask you about the license of prag. It's very short
(25 lines) and basically just a hand-written note. Yet I am still unsure about
some points. Could you please comment on this, or point me to other locations
where I could ask?

You can find a copy of the original license at
http://www.copyleft.de/pub/author/fabian/debian/prag/Copyright

Yours faithfully,
Fabian