Re: Is there a free license which prohibits commercial derived works?

Henning Makholm wrote:

> Scripsit Peter S Galbraith <GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
>
> > So they want to disallow commercial use or circulation of derived
> > works.  Our `What is free software' web page appears to say
> > that's okay, but this license fails the DSFG.  Is there a way
> > they can do this and still be DSFG-compliant?
>
> No.
>
> > But still, our web page implies their goal is good,
>
> It it does, it must be a bug. Which specific URL do you think
> approves of such goals?

Okay, let me rephrase.  Commercial use of the software is allowed
by scilab, but they want to limit the ability of making derived
commercial works.

http://www.debian.org/intro/free says:

:  Authors of free software on the other hand are generally looking
:  for some combination of the following:
:
:  - Not allowing use of their code in commercial software. Since
:    they are releasing the code for others to use without any
:    profit to themselves, they don't want someone else to be
:    able to come along and make commercial software out of it.

Is there a license which meets this goal?
If not, shouldn't we remove the above goal from our web page?

Thanks,
Peter