email change

If you have me in your address book, it's time to change my work email.

Effective some time between today and Monday, my email address at work will be

schottsb@dbr.com

Supposedly, an email to my current address will be automatically forward to the new address for a while, but I wouldn't count on it.

(once I see how many copies of this messages bounce back to me as "undeliverable: email recipient not found", I'll be reminded of all the times I have ignored messages like this)

My home email is still sbschott@home.com

Steve

Stephen B. Schott
(215) 568-0707 x170