GDB manual

I asked RMS about the GDB manual.  It has two invariant sections, one
of which is a "where to obtain GDB" section; the other is an
introductory tutorial to using GDB.  I asked RMS why the latter of
these needed to be invariant.  He replied that it shouldn't be
invariant and he'll ask the relevant maintainer to fix it.

As for the former, I'm sure he intends that to remain invariant; it's
not an accident.  Still, the most egregious invariant section I know
of has been fixed. :)

I'm still cogitating about what I think the right thing is more
generally, the arguments of many having been sufficient at least to
give me serious pause.