Re: Final Draft: Interpretive Guideline regarding DFSG clause 3

On Sat, Dec 15, 2001 at 12:47:11PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> That's quite correct. We're also discussing moving the Gdb manual from
> main, and seem to have agreed that that's entirely appropriate.

N.B., an older version of the GDB Manual, corresponding to version
4.18,, is entirely Free.

At least that seems to be the case from my paper copy.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       Psychology is really biology.
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       Biology is really chemistry.