OpenOffice and Java

Hello!

I  have almost ready debian packages for openoffice but they have to
bad build-dependancies on non-free: libgpcl  and jdk >= 1.2.2.
The most interesting thing is that jdk isn't needed during
runtime -- openoffice runs fine with it. I just didn't figured out
how openoffice can be compiled without _optional_ java bultins.

With current jdk license it cannot be put in non-free, right? In this
case,  openoffice cannot be put in main nor in contrib nor  in non-free.

So, is my work useless?

Hope, we will find some solution.

Thanks,
--