Response to the j2se licencing concerns

Blackdown has been given permission by Sun to alter the terms of the
licence to allow the redistribution of Blackdown released binaries by
Blackdown mirrors and Linux distributions, not just Debian, regardless
of whatever else they may distribute.

The terms granting this permission appear at the end of the document
James included in his email and have been generally overlooked in the
discussion of this package.  Please read those terms and let me know
if you continue to have concerns about the redistributability of the
j2se packages.

Please cc Juergen and I on all replies as neither of us is subscribed
to debian-legal

--
Stephen

"If I claimed I was emporer just cause some moistened bint lobbed a
scimitar at me they'd put me away"