Re: Missing Attachment (T.Rex license)

It's a copy of the QPL.  This means it's GPL incompatible because of the
requirement to grant upstream a royalty free license.  ISTR that the QPL
has previously been adjudged DFSG free, the reason that KDE was out of
Debian for a while is that KDE mixed QPL and GPL stuff (solved by a GPL'd
version of Qt), not because the QPL was non-free.

--
         * You are not expected to understand this.
--comment from Unix system 6 source, credited to Lions and Johnson