Public Domain

Hi *,
mdk, module devel. kit, is a tool for libgocr module creation.
I made a ITP for both.

The problem is in the README attached. It is the only reference in the
tarball that recall a use license (libgocr is LGPL).

AFAIK Public Domain is a 'class' of licenses, not a license.
Should I mail upstream author asking him to public mdk with a more
specific license? (I think so...)

ftp.sourceforge.net/jocr

Probably it is a trivial question, but solve my ignorace, please :)

thanks,
Cosimo.

PS: Please Cc: me, I read debian-legal only via nntp gateway.
--
Cosimo Alfarano <alfarano at students.cs.unibo.it> - Kame Alfa on UseNet|IRC
  Undergraduate Student in Computer Science  @  Bologna University [Italy]

It's the skeleton with all the tools needed to compile your code into a module,
that can be opened later by GOCR. It includes all stuff needed by autoconf and
automake tools, and libtool.

To know how to use it, take a look at the doc-mdk/ subdirectory.