Re: okay for non-free?

It looks like you're dealing with a source-only package in non-free like
qmail or pine, unless you have an explicit blessing from the author that
he meant "distribute in binary form" as a use.  Contrib's out, though,
since contrib needs to be DFSG free and dependent on something not in
Debian (which includes something in non-free).

--
There is no problem so great that it cannot be solved with suitable
application of High Explosives.