Re: okay for non-free?

It looks like you're dealing with a source-only package in non-free like
qmail or pine, unless you have an explicit blessing from the author that
he meant "distribute in binary form" as a use.  Contrib's out, though,
since contrib needs to be DFSG free and dependent on something not in
Debian (which includes something in non-free).

On Sat, 9 Jun 2001, Eduard Bloch wrote:

>could anyone comment the attached license? Is it suitable for non-free,
>or even contrib?
>-- UNACE-SOURCE v1.2b (extract-util) --
>the source may be distributed and used,
>but I,Marcel Lemke, retain ownership of
>the copyrights to the source.
> http://members.aol.com/mlemke6413/ace
> mlemke6413@aol.com

There is no problem so great that it cannot be solved with suitable
application of High Explosives.