Packaging movie fortunes.

Hi,

I would like to package fortune files containing quotes from movies such
as The Matrix and Almost Famous, and a few lyrics.

Such things are already part of the existing fortune database, so I don't
see any copyright violations etc. and I can do this under the fair use
clause, I believe.

If no one has any objections to this, I will file an ITP.
Please reply directly to me, rather than the list.

Thanks,

viral

--
"Live for today, gone tomorrow, that's me, HaHaHaaaaaa!"