[landry@physics.utah.edu: Re: mixmaster 2.9, 3.0 license]

MIXMASTER LICENSE AGREEMENT

1. Grant of License.

 Anonymizer Inc. grants you the following non-exclusive license for
 the Mixmaster program and its associated documentation (the "Program"),
 subject to all of the following terms and conditions:

 a) You may use the Program, and copy and distribute verbatim copies
 of the Program as you receive it, in any medium.

 Local regulations may exist which limit your rights to distribute or
 use cryptographic software. In certain jurisdictions, parts of this
 software are protected by patents. It is your responsibility to
 obtain the appropriate licenses.

 b) You may modify the Program or incorporate the Program or any
 portion of it into other computer programs. You may copy and
 distribute such modifications or work, provided that you:

       (i) cause the modified Program to carry a prominent notice
       stating that it has been modified, and cause the modified files
       to carry notices stating that you changed the files and the
       date of any change;

       (ii) reproduce and include this Agreement, the copyright
       notices and disclaimer of warranty on any copy; and

       (iii) provide Anonymizer Inc. with a copy of the Source Code of
       such modifications or work by electronic mail, and grant
       Anonymizer Inc. a perpetual, royalty-free license to use and
       distribute the modifications or work in its products.

       "Source Code" means the preferred form of a work for making
       modifications to it, including all modules it contains, plus
       any associated interface definition files, scripts used to
       control compilation and installation of an executable.

2. Reservation of Rights.

 No rights are granted to the Program except as expressly set forth
 herein. You may not copy, modify, sublicense, or distribute the
 Program except as expressly provided under this Agreement. Any
 attempt otherwise to copy, modify, sublicense or distribute the
 Program is void, and will automatically terminate your rights under
 this Agreement.

3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY.

 BECAUSE THE PROGRAM IS LICENSED FREE OF CHARGE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY
 FOR THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE
 PROGRAM IS PROVIDED ON AN ``AS IS'' BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY
 KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION,
 WARRANTIES THAT THE PROGRAM IS FREE OF DEFECTS, MERCHANTABLE, FIT FOR
 A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGING. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE
 QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE
 PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE IN ANY RESPECT, YOU (NOT ANONYMIZER INC. OR
 ANY DEVELOPER OR ANY OTHER CONTRIBUTOR) ASSUME THE COST OF ANY
 NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. THIS DISCLAIMER OF
 WARRANTY CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS LICENSE. NO USE OF THE
 PROGRAM IS AUTHORIZED HEREUNDER EXCEPT UNDER THIS DISCLAIMER.

4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.

 UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER TORT
 (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL ANONYMIZER INC.
 OR ANY DEVELOPER OR ANY OTHER CONTRIBUTOR OR ANY SUPPLIER OF ANY OF
 SUCH PARTIES, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT,
 SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER
 INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK
 STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER
 COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY SHALL HAVE BEEN
 INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION OF
 LIABILITY SHALL NOT APPLY TO LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY
 RESULTING FROM SUCH PARTY'S NEGLIGENCE TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE LAW
 PROHIBITS SUCH LIMITATION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE
 EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO
 THAT EXCLUSION AND LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.

5. General.

 This license represents the complete agreement concerning subject
 matter hereof. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be
 unenforceable, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent
 necessary to make it enforceable. This Agreement shall be governed by
 California law provisions (except to the extent applicable law, if
 any, provides otherwise), excluding its conflict-of-law provisions.
 The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the
 International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. Any law or
 regulation which provides that the language of a contract shall be
 construed against the drafter shall not apply to this License.

----- Forwarded message from Walter Landry <landry@physics.utah.edu> -----