Re: Libapache-mod-backhand: load balancing Apache requests.

Scripsit John Galt <galt@inconnu.isu.edu>

> > * 5. Products derived from this software may not be called "mod_backhand"
> > *    nor may "mod_backhand" appear in their names without prior written
> > *    permission. For written permission, please contact
> > *    backhand@cnds.jhu.edu.

> UUUUUUGLY!  Pine license issues!!!!  NON-FREE!

Failing which clause of the DFSG? I read the DFSG as explicitly
allowing this kind of clauses (the last sentence in DFSG #4).

--
Henning Makholm                        "I ... I have to return some videos."