Re: unofficial mozilla 0.8 deb, autonotification in dupload

On Fri, Mar 09, 2001 at 08:52:55PM -0500, Brian Ristuccia wrote:
> On an additional note, would Stephane Bortzmeyer accept a patch that causes
> dupload to mail a copy of the upload to a list of email addresses before it
> is uploaded? It could be used, for example, to automagically mail a copy to
> crypt@bxa.doc.gov>.

Oh perfect, annoy the hell out of them for every single .changes file we
upload which has anything to do with cryptography.

Hopefully more software will use crypto then and from the sheer volumes
they'll scream "Enough!", retract the requirement, and close the flood
gates of their email.  Brilliant strategy: annoy them till we get our way.

=)

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org>                Free software developer

 [   ]  DOGBERT