output message for "-version" option.

I have a question about a software, which outputs the following
message with "-version" option. Is this redistributable ?

(the output of "<a command> -version")

   There is NO warranty.  You may redistribute this software
   under the terms of the GNU General Public License
   and the XXX copyright.
   For more information about these matters, see the files
   named COPYING and the XXX source.

where the license conditions in XXX copyright inculdes

    - Use of the Software in any form is permitted provided that
      it is not for profit-making
        (e.g. collecting tolls for using the Software).

    - Copy and redistribution of the Japanese translation of
      the Software is permitted provided that it is not for
      commercial purpose

    - Modification of a part of the the Software is permitted
      provided that you notify the author of your modification.
      You shall not release your modification to public without
      prior approval of the author.
      Redistribution of the modified version of the Software is
      permitted provided that the receiver can easily restore it
      to the original.

I think these conditions conflicts GPL, and the output message
of this command with "-version" option is problematic.

As far as I know, the software itself does not includes GPL code.
It just links to a LGPL library dinamically.

I have not subscribed this list, so please cc: me when you follow this.
I'll appreciate your comments and opinions. TIA.

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>