Re: ngrep 1.38 license

If he really did change over to the perl regex library, yes it is DFSG
compatible IMHO.  The license is obviously GPL incompatible--it contains
the BSD-ish advertizing clause that made the BSDL and GPL
incompatible.  If he's still using the GPL regex though, it's not only
non-free but non distributable.

--
EMACS == Eight Megabytes And Constantly Swapping