Re: cssc license

The only issue with the BSD 4 clause is that it was GPL incompatible, not
that it was non-free.  You really don't want to know the consequences of
calling the 4 clause BSDL non-free: let's just say that we'd have a lot
easier time fitting main on a single CD (I'm thinking zip disk
personally).  If cssc has any GPL parts, there's a problem; otherwise,
let's not go looking into closets we all know there're skeletons
in...  You'll find a lot of manpages under BSDL variants: the FSF crowd
has disdained man pages in favor of info pages for years, so the man pages
are often copied from the BSD version.

--
Sacred cows make the best burgers

Who is John Galt?  galt@inconnu.isu.edu, that's who!!!