Re: New license for UW-IMAP

Currently, there's THREE licenses here-- from August this year...

http://www.mozilla.org/MPL/mozilla-relicense-faq.html

They're in the process of dual licensing Mozilla with MPL and GPL...

Since it is obvious that the NPL and GPL cannot coexist, they have
obviously worked out the inconsistencies--most probably by failing to find
enough original Netscape code to be able to assert rights under the
NPL...

--
Armageddon means never having to say you're sorry.