Re: Licence of SteelBlue

On Wed, Jul 26, 2000 at 08:52:28PM +0200, Henning Makholm wrote:
> > They not only want to have you patches for free, they also want you to
> > give your copyrights to them. ILLEGAL.
>
> Not nice, but in which jurisdictions do you think it is actually illegal?

Tomasz appears to have issues with reality.  I wouldn't take any sort of
definition of "legal" he provides too seriously since he demonstrates a
profound lack of any understanding of the subject every time he feels he
needs to comment.  Common sense isn't, so they say.

Software is like sex, it's better when it's free.     -- Linus Torvalds