Re: DFSG Copyright?

SCOTT FENTON wrote:
> Hi. I'm working on putting together a booklet of open source licences
> with the DFSG in the appendix, and I need to know, what's the copyright
> on the DFSG? Can I typeset it in LaTeX, or do I need special permission
> for that? And if I do need permission, where do I get it?

The entire debian website is licensed under the Open Publication License
(http://www.opencontent.org/openpub/), and that includes the page the
DFSG is on.

Amoung other things, the OPL requires that any modified versions must be
labeled as such, a protection that I'm sure we all want the DFSG to
have. Whether marking it up counts as modification, I can't really say.

--
see shy jo