Re: DFSG Licences

On Tue, Jul 04, 2000 at 07:24:43PM -0400, SCOTT FENTON wrote:
> Question. Does debian keep a list of all the licences used in main (that
> is, all the licences we figured were DFSG compliant)? Don't bother CCing
> me, I'm already on -legal.

Not as such. You can browse the packages on debian.org and it has the
licenses linked to most of them. Some of the developers are less careful
than others, so just because a license is in main doesn't guarentee that
general consensus would say it is acceptable.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
http/ftp: x8b4e53cd.dhcp.okstate.edu