Re: [Talin@ACM.org: Suggestions for wording...?]

According to Tomasz Wegrzanowski:
> On Sat, Jun 17, 2000 at 10:20:23PM -0700, Chip Salzenberg wrote:
> > According to Joseph Carter:
> > > Okay guys, how about a few suggestions?
> >
> > Well, you could use the term "OSI-Certified Open Source" as an
> > unambiguous description of open source licenses.  (Unless you don't
> > like OSI's certifications, of course.)
>
> Or DFSG-compatibile ?

Sure, if you like.  But will Debian / SPI act against anyone who makes
false claims of DFSG compatibility?  The term "OSI-Certified" is legal
property of OSI, and OSI will definitely protect it.  That's why I made
the suggestion.
--
Chip Salzenberg              - a.k.a. -              <chip@valinux.com>