outside USA

I live in Italy and am an Italian citizen.

Should I use GPL for my works in the English version?

Are Italian judges accepting a licence in other language than Italian??

Should I use a translation of GPL in Italian:
Should I need to pursue somebody in France, am I going
to a French court? And with GPL in Italian?? Shall I go to an Italian
court and ask for enforcement in France?

So what do you suggest: Italian authors should use Italian GPL??

 Since my works could go every where in the world, in any country
speaking any language, is the English GPL text of any validity outside
non English speaking countries?