Re: Would this be applicable to the API issue?

On Thu, Jun 08, 2000 at 03:39:06AM -0400, Mike Bilow wrote:
> My take on this is that the Debian "swirl" is an open-and-shut issue,
> and that the copyright claim could be minimally resolved in a way
> that would provide no remedy to Debian's real concerns about public
> confusion.

[1] You don't know what choices they'll make about fixing the site.
Being asked to rewrite the tags in conjunction with being asked to
change the tagging may prompt them to think about the design as a whole.
[I'd say re-think, but I don't know for sure that much thought has gone
into it.]

[2] The debian content in the tags is more of a concern than the colors
and layout of the page.  [Note, for example, that this content will
influence the behavior of some search engines.]

--
Raul