Re: complete clone of the debian website

Jean-Christophe Dubacq wrote:

> Another possibility: contact them and tell them the pages have been
> inspired by your site, as proven by the logo, and that it bothers you as
> such. I browsed the pages, it looks like a small company, they will
> certainly correct this quickly. It depends if Debian wants to adopt the
> legal stance right now, or warns them first.

Yet another alternative is to post the issue on Slashdot
(http://slashdot.org).  If they are in the development community at all,
they'll get the message and do something about it.  Its a rather rough
alternative (getting Slashdotted negatively is a harsh remedy), but it has
worked in the past.

Something to consider...

Ron
 ./.