Re: Copyright lawyers analysis of Andreas Pour's Interpretation

On Mon, Feb 14, 2000 at 09:34:48PM +0100, Henning Makholm wrote:
> Sheesh. I point out that you are asking for the impossible. I cannot
> give a precise reference to the page in the law where it does not say
> what you claim it does. The does not say as you claim on all of its
> pages, and there is no particular page where it does not say it more
> than it does not say it anywhere else.

You claimed, essentially, that section 6 of the GPL was was not valid
legally.  I asked you to show me the legal basis for this idea of yours.
Now you tell me that's impossible.

My point is that the only way for it to be impossible to provide a legal
referent for some legal claim is if the legal claim is invalid.

--
Raul