Re: On interpreting licences (was: KDE not in Debian?)

On Wed, Feb 09, 2000 at 04:02:29PM -0500, Andreas Pour wrote:
> > Then again, the above issue has been pointed out to you many times,
> > yet you choose to ignore that particular issue whenever you feel like it.
>
> I don't ignore it, I disagree with it.  I have spent lots of e-mails
> explaining why.

Yet every one of these emails has contained significant errors.

You've claimed that these errors are inconsequential, but I've
yet to see you post an explanation that didn't contain errors
of fact.

What I want to know is: if all those errors are so inconsequential,
why did you bother writing them in the first place?

--
Raul