Re: License considerations

There is one more thing to consider.  That's the use of common
sense.  Something for an 8-bit Atari that is copyright 1989?!  The 8-bit
Ataris were long out of production in 1989.  I'd take a good look at the
originality of the copyright in that case.  The copyright date and the
presumed date of use are off by at least 5 years.  How did these programs
get promulgated when the 300/600 were new-ish?  I'm betting you can find a
PD copy that predates the copyright date.

--
Pardon me, but you have obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a
damn.