Re: RTLinux patent

So, the question comes back to: non-free or not distributable at all?  I
think the case of KDE sets the precedent, and it's not distributable at
all.

Aside:  Would "doing the impossible" be a "field of endeavor"? :)

--
 Customer:  "I'm running Windows '98"      Tech: "Yes."      Customer:
   "My computer isn't working now."     Tech: "Yes, you said that."