Re: a better copyleft licence

I must have phrased that poorly.  If so, I'd appreciate a proper
unambiguous wording.

Here is my intent:

  I will allow you to take my code and use it as a module in another
  program, *provided* that *entire* program is distributed as free (as
  in speech) software (including full sources available).

Ie it's okay to distribute it linked so something else that's
incompatible with the GPL for some "lame" reason, but not with
something that's incompatible with the GPL because it's not free or
doesn't include sources.

I was hoping that DFSG was sufficient to specify this.  Particularly
with regard to sources, due to DFSG point 2,