[nl223@cus.cam.ac.uk: copyright breakage]

I've forwarded this onto our debian-legal email list.  I believe they
are still within the GPL because the source is available off our

debian-legal dudes, this email has been forwarded from webmaster email.

  - Craig

----- Forwarded message from Dr Nicolas Le Novere <nl223@cus.cam.ac.uk> -----

I am not sure this is the right address for that. I hope you'll forward this
info to whom it may concern. I recently looked for a set of CDs for Potato.
I found that if most of the vendors listed on your CD vendors page sell the
sources, bundled or at a separate set of CDs,  http://www.linux123.co.uk/
do not provide ANY sources, clearly breaking the Debian copyright (and slaping
the face of all the developpers from who they are making money).

Best regards,

Dr Nicolas Le Novère
Dpt of Zoology, University of Cambridge, Downing street, Cambridge CB2 3EJ, UK
tel: +44 1223 336623       fax: +44 1223 336676    e-mail: nl223@cus.cam.ac.uk

----- End forwarded message -----

Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>
MIEEE <csmall@ieee.org>                 Debian developer <csmall@debian.org>