Re: Free Pine?

On Tue, 29 Aug 2000, Raul Miller wrote:

> I've an outstanding, unanswered question which I've sent to UW in a
> related context (IMAPD): what specific clause of the copyright is being
> violated, when modified versions are distributed.

Who? what?  AFAIK imapd doesn't have the same no-modifications clause that
the pine licence does.  (unless you're talking about the version of imapd
which comes with pine which is not the same as the one in the imap Debian
package.)

In any case could you please keep me informed about any changes in the
status of this program and if I have to do anything about it?

--
"Jaldhar H. Vyas" <jaldhar@debian.org>