Re: Free Pine?

On Tue, Aug 29, 2000 at 12:01:47PM -0500, David Starner wrote:

> Whoa! Isn't this the program that RMS said the University of Washington
> threatened to sue them over?

That's a good question.  Someone had pointed me to this program in a
message awhile back, and in a nutshell said "you're wasting your time
with nano."  I think some official word from either RMS and/or UW is in
order so we can get this whole mess straight once and for all.

Now an even better question: has anyone been able to retrieve the file
listed on the page?  It would be nice to be able to examine this
enticing package =-)

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta	http://www.asty.org

"I can't be calm, no no no no no no.  I'm the MASTER of the MECHANICAL
*STUFF*!  And I have to HELP YOU!" - Artemis Gordon, Wild Wild West