Urgent: Mirroring of encryption software in the USA

Hi all

I have another question on the Gibraltar firewall distribution. It is put
together in Austria, but I already have a mirror site from which I do not know
if it is inside the USA. What is the legal situation at the moment ? Is it
possible to "export" software from the USA by download it from a mirror site
when the software is originally mirrored from a location outside the USA ?

thanks in advance,
Rene