Re: mixmaster license

On Tue, 9 May 2000, Joey Hess wrote:

> Adrian Bunk wrote:
> > I think this is DFSG-free and can go to main.
>
> Would you care to justify that remark? You could start by telling us
> how it doesn't conflict with sections 1, 3, 5, and 7 of the DFSG. (Have
> you _read_ the DFSG?)

Yes, I did read the DFSG and the complete mixmaster license before writing
this.

I didn't think of the special case the company is not reachable. That's
why it violates #3 (Derived Works).

Please explain to me in how far it violates #1 (Free Redistribution), #5
(No Discrimination Against Persons or Groups) and #7 (Distribution of
License).

> see shy jo

cu,
Adrian