Re: Is the old BSD licence DFSG compliant?

On Mon, Apr 10, 2000 at 08:07:49PM +0200, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> sorry if it's a FAQ, but I didn't find a place where it stands
> explicitely: Is the old BSD licence (with the advertising clause) DFSG
> compliant? I did read the Debian Social Contract and the DFSG and I
> didn't find any reason why it shouldn't, or did I miss something?

Yes.

Note the other message about the UCB thing though.  =>

<dhd> is there a special christmas pack for quake
<dhd> where you get to be like the santa robot on futurama?
<dunham> dhd: that would be a rather unbalanced game...
<Knghtbrd> dunham: that's the idea.  ;>